8 Best Zinus Memory Foam Mattresses | Guide & Reviews | 2022
Getting quality sleep every day and night is important to all individuals, regardless of age and lifestyle. When we are looking to buy a new bed, it is the mattress that is the most important part of this equation. Most people now will agree that the best mattresses are one’s with a built in memory-foam layer that provide the best nights sleep to both ourselves and our partners. Whether you or you partner are stomach sleepers, back sleepers or toss and turn throughout the night, memory foam mattresses provide motion isolation to your partner i.e when your partner rolls to one side or another, unlike on a spring mattress, the motion does not transfer through the mattress to affect your sleep. Another key advantage with foam beds is the fact that they provides edge support to you, whether it be a single or a full size mattress, the support remains the same from end to end of the mattress, with the top layer, also known as the comfort layer that provides adequate pressure relief on your pressure points to ensure a great sleep. Good thing there are premium quality mattresses that provide a maximum level of support and pressure relieving comfort when sleeping at affordable price points. But what are the best Zinus memory foam mattresses that don’t need box springs and still provide a maximum level of support and comfort to help you get sound sleep and better health today? Please read more to get insights…
If you are in a hurry, please see OUR TOP PICK
Check out the following Zinus memory foam mattress review so you can find the right product you exactly need:
Best Zinus Memory Foam Mattresses
1. Zinus Memory Foam 12 Inch Green Tea Mattress
The latest Zinus Green Tea mattress is designed to provide maximum comfort and support for better sleep without the pressure. It’s composed of 3-inch memory foam, 2-inch comfort foam, 3.5-inch airflow high-density foam, and 3.5-inch airflow high-density base support foam. When it comes to quality, the foam is certified by CertiPur for content, performance, and durability. What makes this mattress unique from other mattresses on the market is the infusion of Green Tea extract as well as Castor Natural Seed Oil to the memory foam. This is to naturally eliminate bacteria and odor from the mattress. Here are the pros and cons to check out before buying the product:
- Smart shipping with patented technology to allow Zinus mattresses to efficiently be rolled, compressed, and shipped inside a convenient packaging to customer’s doorstep.
- Resting is made easy with this mattress.
- The airflow high-density foam layers offer long-lasting stability and durability. However, be sure to open the package carefully within 72hours after receiving the receipt. On average, this mattress takes 48-72 hours to decompress.
- The product comes with a worry-free 10-year limited warranty.
- The whole packaging can be heavy and big, especially for female customers. Also, shipping time may take days before reaching your door so check out the delivery schedule before ordering.
2.Zinus 12 Inch / Premium / Ultra Plush / Cloud-like Mattress, Queen
This Zinus premium ultra-plush, a cloud-like queen mattress is made of 1-inch microfiber with soft-knitted jacquard cover, 1-inch Viscolatex Responsive Foam, 2-inch memory foam, 3-inch comfort foam, and 5-inch high-density base support foam. It is also infused with natural plant oils, charcoal, and green tea extract to effectively remove odor with the help of petrol-based chemical. The patented Compression Technology makes this mattress efficiently rolled, compressed, and shipped to customers.
- All foams are certificated for content, performance, and durability by CertiPur US. They also come with a 10-year warranty for ultimate satisfaction.
- Shipping is done via UPS or FedEx for more convenience and faster delivery.
- There is a wide range of sizes available, including twin, full, king, cal king, twin XL, and queen.
- Gives cloud-like, indulgence feel with innovative layering system using quality memory foams. As a result, you get customized comforting sleep mattress.
- Excellent sleeping mattress for kids, adults, and anyone who wants to achieve good quality sleep every time they go to bed.
- Some would complain about the warm feeling when using this mattress.
- The cloud-like feel can be too soft so users may find it not firm in terms of support.
3. Zinus 12 Inch Euro Box Top Hybrid Green Tea Foam and Spring Mattress, Queen
When it comes to strong cushioned support and fiber-quilted hybrid mattress, Zinus euro box top hybrid green tea foam and spring mattress is the winner. It comes with heavy-duty coil springs and foam layers infused with Castor natural seed oils and green tea extract for odor removal. Other customers prefer this because it relieves back pain and other body aches due to the luxury comfort of the foam. But there are positive and negative sides in buying this product. Here they are:
- CertiPur US certified for maximum comfort, support, and durability.
- Efficiently rolled, compressed, and shipped with patented technology.
- Unlike other products, this mattress offers a worry-free 10-year limited warranty.
- Zinus aims to provide customers across the globe with pioneering comfort through the long-lasting foam and spring mattresses. Buying this product saves money, time, and effort.
- You have to wait for up to 48 hours to allow the new mattress to get back to its original shape after shipping.
- Some customers complain due to minor damages caused by shipping. To avoid this, make sure you order with a reliable supplier online.
4. Zinus 12 Inch Gel-Infused Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress, Queen
If you want cool, comfortable, and conforming foam mattress for a good night’s sleep, the all-new Zinus 12-inch gel-infused green tea queen mattress is a perfect choice. This product is made up of 2-inch gel-infused memory foam, 3-inch comfort foam, 3.5-inch airflow high-density foam, and 3.5-inch airflow high-density base support foam. Like other Zinus mattresses, this is certified by CertiPur US for maximum content, performance, and durability. To help you decide if it’s the right product you need, here are the pros and cons to consider:
- With added Castor Natural Seed Oil and Green Tea extract to remove bacteria and odor.
- The patented technology makes quick shipping successful as the mattress is rolled, compressed, and shipped inside a box to the customer’s location.
- Relieves pressure for better comfort and support while resting. It also conforms to your body shape so you won’t feel anything as you sleep.
- Perfect for all type of sleeper as it gives medium-firm base support. However, it’s essential to open the package within 72hours to allow it to get back to its original shape.
- Some complain that it is not good for the stomach or side sleepers.
- Shipping may take longer than the usual delivery time, depending on the supplier.
5. Zinus Responsive 10 Inch / Firm / Universal Comfort Support Mattress, Queen
The soft, luxurious cover of this universal comfort support queen mattress is what makes it one of the best sellers in the market. It is composed of 2-inch Viscolatex Responsive foam, 1-inch memory foam, 2-inch HD support foam, and 5-inch high-density support foam. To remove bacteria and odor, it also contains natural plant oil, charcoal, and green tea extract. Rolled and compressed, this mattress is conveniently shipped to any location.
- This mattress is guaranteed for content, support, and comfort by CertiPur US.
- It is designed with technology to ensure excellent support and durability for longer-lasting performance.
- Timely home delivery using FedEx and UPS. Also, you can enjoy the worry-free 5-year limited warranty for the products.
- Key features include ultra-plush foam for a luxury feel, cloud-like foam, and Viscolatex bounce.
- Full-body comfort and resiliency for longer and better quality sleep.
- It can be too firm or warm when used in the non-airconditioned room.
6. Zinus Sleep Master Ultima Comfort 12 Inch Euro Box Top Spring Mattress, Queen
The iCoil-pocketed springs and fiber-quilted foam EuroBox top cover of this Zinus sleep master queen mattress provide ultimate comfort during sleep. With unique iCoil technology, motion separation is improved to achieve quality sleep, especially for the kids and older folks. Customers also take advantage of the CertiPur-US certified high-quality foam that is durable and comfortable.
- The products come with a worry-free 10-year limited warranty.
- The independent iCoil technology provides firmer and more durable support through hundreds of iCoils. It also minimizes motion transfer when sleeping with someone while it maintains the customized spinal alliance.
- It has a steel frame and easy assembly features. The box spring can fit a queen, full, and twin mattress.
- Affordable and convenient for everyday use. It’s designed to meet the needs of various types of sleepers, especially the kids.
- When used by heavier individuals, it may easily break down as the coil spring inside the foam wears out.
- It can be heavy to transfer from one bedroom to another.
7. Zinus Sleep Master Euro Box Top Classic Spring 12 Inch Mattress, Queen
This 12-inch queen mattress if made up of fiber-quilted comfort foam layers and high-density support foam in order to achieve maximum comfort when sleeping. The 8-inch layers of iCoil springs guarantee that you won’t feel any motion transfer so you can sleep better even with your other half. In addition, it has a customized spinal alliance for more enjoyable resting and relaxation at home. Not to mention, it is certified by CertiPUR for quality and durability.
- It comes with a worry-free 10-year limited warranty.
- This mattress features conforming support and comfort at an incredible value.
- The fiber-quilted cover efficiently relieves pressure from the comfort foam layers so that you can enjoy longer sleep every night.
- Shipping is timely, and the packages arrive in their best shape.
- Worth the price for those looking to find a durable mattress at home.
- Firmness might be an issue since regular use can quickly sink the foam.
8. Night Therapy Spring 12 Inch Euro Box Top Spring Mattress, Queen
A good night’s sleep helps recharge the body for tomorrow’s tasks. If you’re looking for a dependable foam mattress, the Night Therapy Spring 12-inch euro box top spring mattress is the best option. It has high-density foam layers, fiber-quilted euro box top cover, and pocketed springs to endure longer performance. The maximum motion separation technology also provides uninterrupted sleep and relaxation.
- Certified by CertiPUR US for maximum performance, durability, and content.
- The product is smartly shipped through FedEx or UPS. With patented technology, it is easily rolled, compressed, and boxed to the customer’s address.
- This deluxe mattress reduces motion transfer so you can sleep uninterrupted with your partner. It also maintains a customized spinal alliance for more relaxing sleep throughout the night.
- Users can naturally relieve their body pains as well as stress with a soft and smooth foam mattress like this.
- The extra padding given by the foam topper makes sleeping even more enjoyable while kids get the longer sleep they need.
- With regular use, this mattress can quickly wear out. Not to mention, if the user is overweight and more significant than the average body size.
- Users need to take extra care of the mattress so they can enjoy more extended support and comfort in using this product.
Wrapping up this Zinus mattress review, the clear winner is the Zinus 12-inch green tea queen mattress. Why simply because it has the qualities of a long-lasting mattress. It’s great for regular use and even for the kids who are hyper – sleeping or not. It can withstand the worst conditions such as full-time service. Buying this product is also worth the price because it provides maximum comfort, style, and durability.
So if you are currently looking for the best memory foam mattress on the internet, this review aims to help you make an informed decision. All you need to do is check out each product and see if it fits your needs and expectations. These mattresses are becoming a popular product online due to the high demand of people for a good night’s sleep. And the best way to achieve that is to find a premium foam mattress that is both affordable and reliable. Are you ready for longer and more relaxing sleep with the Zinus 12-inch green tea queen mattress? There’s simply no doubt.
Tips in Choosing the Best Zinus Mattress
Everyone deserves the best Zinus mattress for a good night’s sleep. But if you don’t know about Zinus mattress yet, it’s essential to understand what it is first and how it helps achieve more sleep.
A Zinus mattress offers a comfortable resting pad in homes, care centers, hospitals, and other places where an excellent sleeping mattress is needed. The foam material was initially developed from a particular NASA project in the 1960s. The main objective of the researchers is to improve the safety features of their aircraft cushions; hence the birth of memory foams.
The introduction of the original gel memory foams took place in 2006. So again, if you’re not familiar with cooling gel memory foam mattresses, these are a new generation mattresses which at the time made a significant breakthrough when it comes to foam technology. They effectively reduce body heat trapped in the mattress while eliminating irritations usually caused by a traditional mattress. Here are some of the effective tips in buying a mattress today:
- Consider the size or dimensions of your bed frame before choosing this special type of mattress.
- Compare the available designs and make sure to take note of the material used. You can tell if the foam is of genuine content if it has a sturdy, soft feeling when you touch or lay on it.
- Unlike spring mattresses, it’s better to pick memory foam because of it’s easy and no pressure support. But choosing a reliable brand will give you a long-lasting mattress with maximum support and comfort.
- It’s okay to buy the most affordable mattress as long as it provides quality features. Remember, you can save more money when you buy the foam that can last longer.
Benefits of This Kind of Mattress
It’s no secret how this type of mattress is increasingly becoming popular around the world. The support with no pressure feature makes it more best-selling. And with all the excellent features it offers, buying this product is truly an excellent investment to make in your lifetime. So what are the benefits you will get when you buy a Zinus memory foam green tea mattress?
- These foams are worth their prices because of their ability to conform and adjust to your body’s shape. Therefore, it provides gentle support and comfort when sleeping.
- The material of this type of mattress is durable. It can last up to 25 years of service. You can also count on the warranty provided by the manufacturer in case there are some glitches.
- When used, the foam conforms to the pressure and heat given by the body. But if you rise, it goes back to the original shape. Amazing, isn’t it?
- The temperature control support offered by memory foam mattresses improves sleep. That’s because of the temperature-sensitive material used.
For other Pros and Cons of memory foam mattresses, you can read it on WebMD.
There are actually some fun facts and trivia to know about this popular mattress available on the market today. One of them is that it can retain heat while giving additional warmth when you sleep on a cold night. Another is the pain relief comfort you will feel once you lay down on its soft and smooth pad. You can enjoy a relaxing mattress that relieves body aches, joint pains, and even other soreness. And the best part is that this special type of mattress is actually allergy-friendly. So, there’s no reason not to buy this product today.
Frequently Asked Questions
Getting enough sleep each day is an important factor for being healthy. But then the hours of sleep you get aren’t the only factor to be considered to say that you’ve had a good and healthy sleep. Little do most people know, your mattress also plays a part in it. There are two mattresses in the market today getting quite the attention, the green tea mattress and the green tea memory foam. Learn more about them below.
What is a Green Tea Mattress
So what is a green tea mattress? It is an eco-friendly mattress. Many companies have made use of the numerous benefits of green tea in creating mattresses and of course combining them with foam. Instead of using petroleum, the oils of green tea are used as a replacement. This kind of mattress stays firm and fresher than your common mattresses. How so? The green tea adds a component to the mattresses that slow down the waving out of the mattress thus staying firm longer and plus it limits the chances of getting any sort of bed bug or mite on it. It can also absorb and refresh all the other unclean substances than sticks to it such as sweat and small dirt. Perfect for average sleepers and as well as back and side sleepers.
How Long Does a Tempurpedic Mattress Last
The lifespan of a Tempurpedic mattress is around 7-10 years which is a pretty good deal. Although, a question asked by many is that “Can you sleep on it the same day you get it?” It can still be slept on, but then the best way to keep your green tea mattress in shape is by waiting at least two days before jumping on it. It gives enough time to inflate until it gets its right form.
What is Green Tea Memory Foam
How about the green tea foam mattress? What is it and how does it differ from the previously stated mattress? By its name, of course, you can identify a common feature and one different feature. The green tea foam mattress is also made out of green tea, meaning it has the same benefits. But the difference is that in its layers, memory foam is included. This layer adds extra comfort. This is the only difference. All the other features are quite similar such as the firmness and the freshness of it because of the green tea.
In terms of lifespan, the memory foam mattress can last longer. Some people have had their memory foam mattresses for more than ten years. But its proper usage is similar yet again to the Tempurpedic bed, it is best to wait for two days before using it.
There are quite a number of foundations you can use for both a green tea mattress and a green tea memory foam mattress. Some use box springs since this is the common foundation found in most households and better not waste it if it can still be used but some do have platforms created specifically for the green tea mattress or the green tea memory foam mattress.
Comments( 0 )